Saturday, July 14, 2012

Last of Chapter 3

My Mom and I both grabbed a snack and sat at the table. I told her everything and she was especially psyched about Callosus.

"So what does he look like?"

I blushed and said, "Well he has dark shaggy hair gray eyes and a charming smile."

She giggled, "I think someone has a crush." she poked me in the arm.I couldn't stop blushing.

"Moooom!' I wined.

"Well Sweetie just saying facts." she giggled again.

"I'm gonna do my homework, okay?" I tried thinking of an excuse so I wouldn't have to listen to my mom teasing me.

"Okay, but NO trouble you know we've had this talk many times because we new this day would come when you would finally like a guy that you'd want to date."

I hurried down the hall to my room and her voice started to fade. I closed the door behind me and blew the falling hair out of my eyes. I didn't have that much homework, I never really did because I did most of it in extra work time at school. Anyway tomorrow is Friday so I don't have to work, ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment